Each month, I set aside time to reflect on the previous month: memorable moments, lessons I learned, how I spent my time, how I’m different, who/what I’m grateful for, improvements for next month, and goals to work toward. I try to be intentional in my personal development, and posting each month is a way to keep me accountable (as a nice reminder, it’s also built into my favorite planner 😉 ).
THREE LESSONS I LEARNED:
- Say yes — and you’ll figure it out afterwards ~ Tina Fey. It is always tempting to stay inside your comfort zone. But you never know what kind of crazy experiences you’ll have by saying yes!
- Have a plan, but don’t get too attached to it. Lots of traveling means I’m constantly exploring new cities. I always try to do some research first to make sure I don’t miss any “must see’s.” But allowing interruptions or veering off course can make a trip so much more memorable.
- Family matters. It was so awesome to have more family visit this month! And a great opportunity for them to get to know Joe better. Regardless of where we all end up, I know I can always count on family being a constant. ❤
Top 3 Highlights:
- Visited Lake Lugano and checked Switzerland off my list 🌊.
- Celebrated Carnivale in Venice with my parents and sister 🎉.
- Snowboarded in the Austrian Alps 🏂.
Sometimes the fear won’t go away, so you’ll have to do it afraid.
What big lessons have you learned over the past month? Share in the comments below!