Each month, I set aside time to reflect on the previous month: memorable moments, lessons I learned, how I spent my time, how I’m different, who/what I’m grateful for, improvements for next month, and goals to work toward. I try to be intentional in my personal development, and posting each month is a way to keep me accountable (as a nice reminder, it’s also built into my favorite planner 😉 ).
Three Lessons I Learned:
- Just do it! But seriously though. This month, I’ve come to terms that I can’t wait around for people, and it’s okay to do things on my own. I have the flexibility now so I have to take advantage of it. And the next solo trip is booked!
- Don’t let bad weather stop you; but it’s also okay to take a rain day. When my family visited, we had some crappy weather. We took some time to chill, but also ventured out in the rain. It’s all about finding balance.
- Feel the pain and do it anyways. Working out is tough! I’m not good at it, and I always want to give up (especially during the ab workouts!). But being sore one day isn’t an excuse not to go the next. Probably should 😉
Top 3 Highlights:
- Explored Malta and flexed at Popeye’s Village.
- Found a hidden rooftop cafe in Florence when my family came to visit.
- Enjoyed waffles, beers, and fries in Belgium!
Be curious. Chase adventure.
What big lessons have you learned over the past month? Share in the comments below!