Each month, I set aside time to reflect on the previous month: memorable moments, lessons I learned, how I spent my time, how I’m different, who/what I’m grateful for, improvements for next month, and goals to work toward. I try to be intentional in my personal development, and posting each month is a way to keep me accountable (as a nice reminder, it’s also built into my favorite planner 😉 ).
Three Lessons I Learned:
- Don’t let other people’s opinion of a destination scare you away or define your trip. Experience things for yourself before passing judgement. Naples is one of those cities that people say you should skip, but I had a great experience there!
- We have a lot to learn from other cultures. Being in Berlin and seeing how they deal with their past is striking. In America, we should take note.
- Take advantage of the time you have now. Wherever you are at, be all there.
Top 3 Highlights:
- Saw the Pope in Rome!
- Walked along the Berlin wall.
- Ate churros in Barcelona.
Embrace the current season of your life.
What big lessons have you learned over the past month? Share in the comments below!
2 Comments Add yours
How were those churros?