Each month, I set aside time to reflect on the previous month: memorable moments, lessons I learned, how I spent my time, how I’m different, who/what I’m grateful for, improvements for next month, and goals to work toward. I try to be intentional in my personal development, and posting each month is a way to keep me accountable (as a nice reminder, it’s also built into my favorite planner 😉 ).
THREE LESSONS I LEARNED:
- Nature is the best therapy! I’ve spent a lot of time in the mountains this month, and it’s oh so good for the soul. Being outside with the fresh air always lifts my spirits. I wish I could stay forever.
- The early bird really does get the worm — at least when it comes to traveling and hiking! One of the coolest experiences I’ve had here was waking up for a sunrise hike. We had the mountains all to ourself. How often does that happen?!
- Say yes, especially if it puts you outside your comfort zone. I got the chance to sub a new class at the gym that I’ve never taught before. Definitely outside my normal yoga classes. And it was a ton of fun!
Top 3 Highlights:
- Saw the Last Supper in Milan 👌🏼.
- Spent the night in a rifugio (twice!) 🌄.
- Hiked my first via ferrata 💪.
Never lose your sense of wonder.
What big lessons have you learned over the past month? Share in the comments below!